Casino Party- A Unique Fundraising Idea!
Benefits of having a casino party at your fundraiser
A Casino Fundraiser is a popular way for non-profit organizations to raise money. Having a casino night or poker night for a fundraising event can be fun because their guests are effortlessly entertained while benefiting their non-profit organization. Our casino night events have the look and feel of a real casino!
Every successful casino fundraiser has one thing in common – a good turnout. If people show up, they will spend money and your profits will follow. Allow us to help you promote your fundraiser with new fundraising ideas, free online advertising, and our group of local players looking to help out your cause.
Looking for a fundraising idea for church? Casino nights are a great way to bring in a crowd!
“I am so thankful we have hooked up with Vegas on Wheels!! They help us take a really cool idea and turn it into an amazing annual fundraiser for the Monroe Lions Club!!!”
How to plan a successful fundraising event:
- Factor how much money you need to raise and how much this type of party will cost
- Pick a venue and time. Try and find a venue that will let you keep some of the alcohol sale revenue.
- An option to reduce cost is to use volunteers to deal table games
- Sell pre-sale tickets to prospective guests
- Get sponsorship from local business to offset the cost of the gaming tables. Give them free tickets to the event for sponsoring
- Obtain prize donations from local businesses, outside sales, real casinos, hotels, movies theaters ,sports teams and more
- Advertise your event for through local businesses
- Use free internet tools such as Evite, Facebook, Eventbrite and other networks to help you get local support
- Accept different methods of payments such as Paypal, Google Checkout, Apple Pay, Credit Cards and more
How does a fundraiser work?
As your guests check-in at the cashier, they will receive a set amount of casino fundraiser chips. The amount of casino chips the player is given at the door will directly influence how much money they will spend the rest of the evening. Money is raised for your organization through the pre-sale tickets, purchases of addtional chips, raffle tickets or food & beverages.
Unlike Las Vegas, no real money is won as a result of gaming. Players become eligible to win prizes as the gaming closes by exchanging their casino chips for raffle tickets. Prizes would need to be donated for several drawings at the end of the evening. A players chance to win a prize is limited by the number of raffle tickets they earned by playing the casino games. As an example: The dealers, managers and cashiers can exchange $500.00 in chips for 1 raffle ticket.
Customer is respectable for all local and state laws and permits.
Check list for day of Fundraiser
- Set up early at the facility
- Change should be available at the “cash desk”
- Test P.A System/microphone to announce prizes.
- Have sponsors signs and table numbers to place on all tables
- If interested in having dealers with matching attire, look into options like bow-ties, shirt and dealer hats available for volunteer dealers
- Designate all tasks ahead of time – specifically breakdown and clean up
- Keep thorough notes for your next event – the second time is always easier