Casino Night Fundraiser
Vegas on Wheels is Wisconsin’s Casino Night Fundraising Experts
Casino Party Fundraiser: A Popular Way for Non-Profit Organizations to Raise Money
A casino party fundraiser is a highly popular method for non-profit organizations to raise funds effectively. Hosting a casino night or poker night for your fundraising event not only entertains your guests but also contributes significantly to your non-profit organization’s financial goals. Our casino night events are designed to replicate the authentic look and feel of a real casino, creating an immersive experience for all attendees.
One crucial factor that every successful casino party fundraiser shares is a substantial turnout. When people show up to your event, they are more likely to engage in gaming and contribute to your fundraising efforts, ultimately boosting your profits. Let us assist you in promoting your casino party fundraiser by providing innovative fundraising ideas, free online advertising support, and access to our network of local players eager to support your noble cause.
Are you searching for an exciting fundraising idea for your church or non-profit? Look no further! Casino nights are an excellent way to draw a crowd, ensuring a successful fundraising event that brings your community together in support of your mission.
“I am so thankful we have hooked up with Vegas on Wheels!! They help us take a really cool idea and turn it into an amazing annual fundraiser for the Monroe Lions Club!!!”
How to plan a successful fundraising event
- Get sponsorship from local business to offset the cost of the gaming tables. Offer them free tickets to the casino night for sponsoring
- Obtain prize donations from local businesses, outside sales, real casinos, hotels, movies theaters, sports teams and more
- Factor how much money you need to raise and how much a casino party will cost
- Pick a venue and time. Try and find a venue that will let you keep some of the alcohol sale revenue
- An option to reduce cost is to use volunteers to deal casino party table games
- Volunteers to take care to tasks such as cashier as our staff does not handle real money
- Sell pre-sale tickets to prospective guests and to get an idea of total number of guests
- Use free internet tools such as Evite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Eventbrite and other networks to help you get local support
About Vegas on Wheels
Vegas on Wheels was established in 1999 by William Finn, an entrepreneur, looking to turn a hobby into a business. In 2008 his son, Dylan, joined the Vegas on Wheels team and together strive to give each customer an unforgettable casino night experience. This company started with 15 blackjack tables and now offers a variety of games and services including Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Photobooths, DJ’s, Decorations and more! Vegas on Wheels may be one of the largest casino party rental companies in Wisconsin, but no casino party is to big or small for us to accommodate.
How does a casino night fundraiser work?
As your guests check-in at the cashier, they will receive a set amount of casino fundraiser chips. We recommend a starting amount between $500 and $1000. Money is raised for your organization through the pre-sale tickets, purchases of additional chips, raffle tickets or food & beverages.
Unlike Las Vegas, no real money is won as a result of gaming. Players become eligible to win prizes as casino night closes by exchanging their casino chips for raffle tickets. Prizes would need to be donated for several drawings at the end of the evening. A players chance to win a prize is limited by the number of raffle tickets they earned by playing the casino games. As an example: The dealers, managers, and cashiers can exchange $500.00 in chips for 1 raffle ticket.
Customer is respectable for all local and state laws and permits.
Check list for day of Fundraiser
- Set up early at the facility
- Change should be available at the “cash desk”
- Test P.A System/microphone to announce prizes.
- Have sponsors signs and table numbers to place on all casino tables
- If interested in having dealers with matching attire, look into options like bow-ties, shirt and dealer hats available for volunteer dealers
- Designate all tasks ahead of time – specifically breakdown and clean up
- Keep thorough notes for your next casino night – the second time is always easier
Want to learn more about getting prepaired to host a fundraiser? Check out this article by Bloomrang
Teach Volunteers to Deal
Table Rental Only
Volunteers don’t need to be professional blackjack dealers, Vegas on Wheels can train your volunteers! As long as they have a basic understanding of the Blackjack, we can teach them how to deal quickly!
Table with Dealer
Vegas on Wheels takes pride in hiring professional dealers that bring an authentic touch to your casino party. Their expertise not only enhances the gameplay but also adds to the overall experience. Guests feel like they’re in a real casino, creating a thrilling atmosphere.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Vegas on Wheels were a great hit for entertainment at our Employee Holiday party! The staff was extremely professional and the main points of contact were helpful and accommodating. Thank you for a wonderful event!”
“Used Vegas on Wheels for our company holiday party. Highly recommend! They were professional, easy to work with, and handled everything. Had a fantastic time!”
“We used Vegas on Wheels for our fundraising event last week. They were great to deal with from start to finish! Professional, friendly dealers, high quality tables, and great advise on how to make our event a success. Best of all, at the end of the night, guest were asking us when the next Vegas Night would be because they had so much fun.
I would highly recommend Vegas On Wheels.”